Thursday, September 16, 2010

Greers Ferry Lake, AR

my sister and her husband came here and we went on a mini-trip to Greers Ferry, AR


Joey singing "i believe i can fly"

Jacob & Ems

Mama and babies

Our armadillo buddy (Luke's "dinosaur" buddy) - we saw 5 of them on our hike

Luke & Ems. Luke's 3rd or 4th time on the tube. Probably saying "faster!"

adoring auntie ems

captain jake at the helm of 'ugly betty'

a lucyhead tumor

ems - wakeboarding

yeah, we've been to asia.

skiing

happy lulukachoo

ems and kids

friends scene-it game. i think ems is the reigning champion.

that place was pretty magical. glassy water, cliffs, sugar loaf mountain hiking, good company. more on these awesome visitors later.

6 comments:

Emily said...

dang chica. you are one super hot water skiing mama.

victoria said...

A real live armadillo?! I have a picture of Mike diving off a cliff that looks just like the one of Joey diving. That trip (and those guests) looked like fun. So, I just went to the dentist and all's well. Shoot! We've got to go get some jolly ranchers and stick them to our teeth.

Jenny said...

Great pictures. Looks lotsa fun!

Rebekah said...

wowsers...swimming in the water looks so much fun...I miss swimming. You and Joey have too much fun...a cruise, a boat, a lake house...and COSTA Rica!

kate said...

how funderful! loved every picture. i wish i had a lucy head tumor.

Trisha said...

holy crapoly! I don't know how my blog didn't update that you'd made any updates, but it didn't, or I just didn't pay close enough attention to it, either way HI! I love seeing pictures of you and your family. Love that Emmers. I need her. The coolest clothes I ever owned were all because of her -let her know for me.

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed