before
after
(awesome popcorn machine courtesy of clint & sarah cresap)
Before / After
(movie-esque rope lights courtesy of joey. every time i see them i start singing annie "let's go to the movies...")
so, we have accomplished the great feat of making it EVEN easier for us to be lazy. it's been really great.
ps - thanks cresaps!!
8 comments:
I envy the hands and minds that made this room.
I want to hire you both to redo my patio!
Do you know who loves movies? Do you know who /likes/ you? Yep, us guys. We are sad about not being in that room right now.
That is such a cute movie room! I don't know the first thing about do-it-yourself home improvements. You guys impress me.
I miss the theater! Seriously Avatar 2D was a totally immerse theater experience. And your so welcome for the popcorn machine--ya kind of earned it with 7 days of babysitting and Joey worked through the night with us like three nights! It took a lot of work to get rid of us!
Oh I love it!! It's even more done than when we were there (what with the couches, side table, and popcorn machine). Wowzers.
I'm with Sarah on appreciating the awesome experience of watching Avatar on that screen. I loved how the ceiling fan created an added dimension of reality as I felt like I was soaring through the air with the best of them. And let's not forget the tasty treats that were carted upstairs for our munching pleasure including popcorn and an amazing smoothie. (The "carting upstairs" part made possible by the creative addition of stair lights). You guys are cool. Should we come visit again. Cuz we will, you know. It was only a short drive away.
Maybe we'll be sent on a mission to Memphis.
I love your movie room! I love your nursery! I wish I could come see both in person!
Cuz I love yous guys!
Mia thinks you guys live in a castle. SWEET. Really awesome. I'd like to sit there and watch "the FEEL GOOD MOVIE OF THE YEAR" with you, and maybe take a glamor shots together, while we're at it!
Post a Comment