You do know that Miley Cyrus' name is based on the nickname Smiley? Her real name is Destiny. Love the Lucy. Love the word squnchy. It even looks squnchy.
Wow! I went back to the pics of the other "squnchy one" and I can't believe how much they are looking alike! What a beautiful little Lucy. She is just plain breathtaking. I miss you guys. I have been keeping up with the google reader but haven't stopped to put in my two cents for a while....you probably have missed my
Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.
24 comments:
You do know that Miley Cyrus' name is based on the nickname Smiley? Her real name is Destiny.
Love the Lucy.
Love the word squnchy. It even looks squnchy.
squnchy, squnchy, coo!
Wow! I went back to the pics of the other "squnchy one" and I can't believe how much they are looking alike! What a beautiful little Lucy. She is just plain breathtaking. I miss you guys. I have been keeping up with the google reader but haven't stopped to put in my two cents for a while....you probably have missed my
multiple comment habbits.
I really don't blame you.
I would if I were you
So I haven't talked with you in a while! How have things been?
Wait....that was a question for facebook, not the blog comment seciton. Still, though, I wanted to know how you are doing. I better call ya...
Ü
P.S. It's fall!!!!!
And that, my friend, is breathtaking news for folks like you and me who live in such hot climates nowadays!
Hooray for fall!
What are the kids going to be for Halloween?
Oh, by the way, I expect answers for all of these questions...
love,
Hol
the end.
that's all she wrote.
adios.
over and out.
sianara
cut.
it's a rap
....I think I hear the fat lady singing.....
Get um together and eat um a contest
Post a Comment