So, see if you can tell which one is Lucy and which one is Luke :-)
Happy 7 month day Lucy!!!
She's on her way...
Untitled from katiehale on Vimeo.
PS - Luke is working hard on his potty skills. He was dry all week - day and night!! When I say dry - I mean, he's good at holding liquid. The solid stuff, not so much. But he did his first #2 on the potty last night and got the coveted pixar toy - Doc.
8 comments:
i always wondered what a girl joey would look like! really good, really good. :) and way to go luke!
I miss Lucy and Luke! They are so adorable! And Luke is such a smarty. Tell him thankyou for forging the way towards potty training. This will be a definite tool when we head there...but I'm too lazy. I think I'll wait...a long time. Right now we're tackling the strong attachment to the bottle!
Oh, those beautiful eyes, those great big beautiful eyes!
What cute little kiddos. Good job at the potty-training, Luke! Big boy. I'm not so sure which of your kids is which, but I think the last picture is Lucy, and she's adorable.
Katie! Oh my gosh, I've found you! Just saw your comment on Jeremy and Suzanne's blog and it makes me so happy to see cute pics of you and your family! I will try to get all caught up on what you're up to. I hope all is well! It made me smile to see your face and think back on all the good Jerusalem times.
hooray for luke! don't you love potty training? convincing kate she did want to go #2 on the potty and NOT in her underwear took a little while, but suckers and m&m's sure did help!
Nice new couches. I know you guys are drowning your sorrow of our departure with material goods. It won't work...so call us! Skype would be good too. Trace says, "My Joey, My Katie, My Wuke and My baby!"
What little twinners! how cute!
Post a Comment