Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Quick trip to KANtucky

Joey's cousin got married and we drove to Louisville, KY to see aunts, uncles & cousins..


and most of all Joey's parents. When Joey's parents asked him how he would like to spend the few hours we had between the wedding and reception - he took us all on an adventure. I'm sure this was just what they had in mind. :-)

The Louisville Skate Park


joey and his mom - enjoying the bike tricks of the louisville youth


luke getting in on the action


dad, joey, mom and lucy watching luke skate with the pros

5 comments:

victoria said...

What a cool little sk8tr dude! I bet mom and dad loved that. Wish we could have been there at the weddin, too.

Clint C. said...

My boys want to go there. Perfect place for checkin out the Louisville scene. Luke looks so grown up. I really miss him.

Jenny said...

I love the picture of Luke with one foot on the skateboard. He's looking off to the side like "yeah, I know what I'm doing. I'm totally cool and everyone knows it."

Mom & Dad said...

Yes we did! Love it totally. And Luke really does look like he knows just what he's doing.

kate said...

wow! love the movie room and the nursery! awesome! you guys are so not lazy that i feel tired just looking at what you do. and luke is such a skater name, i think he's going to have mad skilz in a few years.

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed