Lucy's nursery!
I need to take better pictures so you can see the whole nursery but whenever I think about it, Lucy is sleeping. The owl softies on the shelf are designed by my childhood friend (kindof sister) star. check her out on etsy at mytinystar.
So....Jacob. Isn't he the best? He took such good care of our kids while Emily and I were busy going through clothes. (Emily did a mini "what not to wear" episode for me while she was here.) After our trip to Greers Ferry, Jacob vacuumed out our van and cleaned it. And "while he was at it" he swept, cleaned and organized OUR WHOLE GARAGE! I cried when I saw it. He also did the dishes after every meal. I asked Emily and Jacob to describe their favorite thing about each other in one word. Emily said, "nice". (I agree but there needs to be a word for nice X 10) Jacob said, "passionate". They are such a perfect match.
09 / 22 - here are a few more nursery pics.
7 comments:
I love it! very very cute. good job katie.
I love the nursery! I love the colors and especially that tree. I want it to be my room
How fun!!! I think someday I will actually decorate a room, too. It hasn't occurred to me to do such a thing up to this point in my life. But, soon - soon! It looks like a very happy place for Lucy to take naps in.
I can't believe all the colors you put together in that nursery--green, yellow, turquoise. I never would of thought of that. You are such a smarty pants. It looks awesome! I'm almost maybe getting in the mood to do some decorating in my house.
I'm so so happy to finally see the nursery. It looks awesome! Somehow the cooking and decorating gene skipped me and went straight to you.
I lawv it so much.
So cute. So cute! SO CUTE.
Post a Comment