10 months
This pic of Frederick laughing was taken the day after he turned 10 months and he's got 4 top teeth coming in all at once. So, he had 8 teeth at 10 months. I tell ya, this kid likes to do EVERYTHING different. Our other kids were late teethers - like this post of Maryanne at 11 months getting her very first tooth poking through.
Bros
11 months
And I'm not really sure what to say about this video. Caleb took it when we were all at the Wilsons one night and Freddy was being really tired and funny and a weirdo. I blame it on Hunstville inbreeding :)
** sunday, may 17 **
** sunday, may 17 **
And this was one Saturday morning - I found Lucy pushing Freddy around in just the frame of a doll stroller. It cracked us up. And then they switched and he pushed her in it!!! (I love that Lucy takes Freddy "up your nose and around the corner" - what a goofball)
** Saturday, May 16th **




2 comments:
So, super awesome pictures!! And Freddy in that green shirt looks seventeen...holy cow! He's just so darn grown up! We just love him so so much.
Post a Comment