Monday, June 17, 2013

Father's Day

Joey here, it's been many years since I have posted, but I had to share my father's day video that my wife made me. I love it. Don't judge me that when my kids get interviewed about me, all the answers have to do with disc golf. I don't know where they're getting that. I just barely even like disc golf.




fathersday2013 from katiehale on Vimeo.

3 comments:

eyepill said...

This is so wonderful! I feel really sorry for Phil 'cause his wife never made him a great film like this. What a treasure of family history.

Clint C. said...

Katie, you are the best movie maker ever! Really gold every one of them. No wonder Joey loved it!

Jenny said...

What a nice gift for Joey. You inspire me to put more effort into special occasions. I love that the kids say such different ages and that the things they love about him are "toys" and "going on the tube". And turns out Joey likes "inside houses" as well as disc golf. I'm glad to hear he's branching out. We watched this as a group and enjoyed it very much. Happy Father's day, Joey!

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed