So - I love these sibling moments! The ones where I'm in the other room and I overhear Luke sigh and say "I just love you Lucy!" And she says back "I yuv you too yuke." I am capturing these moments now because they have just discover teasing. (Where do kids learn the "na na na na na na" teasing song?)
some bonus "super" pics -
 |
| captain america drinking a ba-ba |
6 comments:
Super cute avengers. Our kids are really getting into the avengers, too. What cool parks! Miss you guys. Thought of you last night as we sat on the rock pile at the McKays watching fireworks.
My kids didn't learn the traditional na na song. Instead their is na na nah boo boo and it is usually accompanied with shaking their butt at the person. Ben comes home from work a lot and I will be stressed out and annoyed with the kids so he assumes that I've had an awful day and wonders why I would even want more kids but he doesn't realize that even with the stress that comes at dinner time I've enjoyed so many moments like the kind you posted where you just love being a mom and love watching your kids play with each other.
so many wonderful tender sibling moments! i feel like i need more of those around here right now. oh man i love those costumes! that captain america, what a baby.
Oh my goodness, we could not love your kids any more if we tried! I'm not using the royal "we", but the literal "we" because Evan and I just looked at these pics together. :)
wow, your kids are really, really cute. Did you know that?
Oh my goodness, on my goodness. such precious babies!!
Post a Comment