Monday, July 23, 2012

Maryanne's Blessing Day

Sunday July 15th, 2012

It was such a sweet day.  Surrounded by family and friends and thinking about our precious baby Maryanne and what talents and gifts she has been given to bring joy to others and help her face the world.


Other Maryanne fans...




robot lucy?






Songer Family

Here are some of the names of the babies blessed in this dress. (the pic is just one side)  Jenny, Katie (me), Sarah, Emily, Anika, Clarissa.  there is another side with Gracie, Solenne, Meredith, Rosalie, Lucy, and Elizabeth
 and maryanne started a new row

 


2 comments:

kate said...

sweet sweet maryanne! so many faces there i like so much. and that is a great family picture of you guys. and no joking, it was awesome to have your kids over yesterday. i didn't have to entertain my kids for one second and i got so much done! two ceiling fans hung, garbage disposal fixed, awesome. sorry if they came home a little "wild" looking, but i think they had a good time. :)

Trisha said...

She is so beautiful! I think I'm going to start that beautiful blessing dress thing! It won't be as cool for years to come, but both Mia and Millie wore it...
Love you. Wish I were in Utah to attend the big event! And I wish I was your neighbor! I love you... too much. It's not healthy. :)

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed