One of my best friends, Sheri, turned 40 and we threw her a totally rockin' surprise party.
I sent her a mysterious letter ....
And she complied with her mission to dress up. And Berkeley brought her to Gianetta's house where we were all hiding in the dark in our 80's clothes. I really did feel about as old as I was in the 80's. Like a little kid hiding and giggling in my care bear shirt and crimped hair.
 |
| My co-conspirator and her husband |
I made a bunch of little signs with her face on it decorated 80's with some 80's jargon and hung them up all over. I mean who wouldn't want to have their face plastered all over the walls at their party right? I know, I am such a good friend. here are a few of them...
 |
| the wishing tree |
 |
| mega dork - facilitating the 'Sheri Trivia' |
 |
| BFFs |
80's SingStar competition.....
(and I should say that we had some late comers who came straight from resident functions - so that is why they look nice and not punky or dorky)
 |
| Steve and Angi (loving the jean jacket and angi's fanny pack) |
 |
| Glen and Jill (some of our top performers I think) |
 |
| Caleb and Berkeley (I love Caleb's expression... and Kate's!) |
 |
| Ryan and Jerianne (who actually look like they are in high school) |
 |
| Joey and Berkeley rockin out |
 |
| Gianetta and Ben |
 |
| Marie and Scott (doesn't he look awesome in that sweater?) |
 |
| Kate and Sheri - look at that passion |
Totally RAD night. We love you Sheri!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh, I am sooo glad you posted these pictures and I am sooo sad I missed the party. It looks like such a fun night. I love, love, love everyone's 80's outfits!!
It makes me happy to see all these people I love!! Glad you celebrated Sheri. She is really worth celbrating. I love that Sheri!
Great post!!! It was a close second to Sheri's for sure! Such a fun night, Ive been missing everyone since then! We make a good team:)
Post a Comment