Thursday, October 28, 2010

Cloud Nine

Lucy is now 9 months. She weighs 19 lbs. 4 ounces (65%) and she's 28 inches long (75%). Here is a sample of her 9 month cuteness.











Untitled from katiehale on Vimeo.

We can't get over how cool this girl is. She's so sweet and always happy. She started pulling up on couches, beds and bathtubs and she now cruises with the best of them.

We love you Lucy! Or as your dad calls you - "McCrawly Culkin".

6 comments:

edith said...

I love Lucy's roundy brownie eyes. And her edge of hysteria grin. And her pointy tongue.
I'm excited to squnch her when you guys come to town.

Mom & Dad said...

Oh thanks for sharing Lucy Kate condensed for the faraway grandparents. Much love, M&DH

kate said...

i gotta get me some of that cuteness in person! she is SOOOOOO adorable! gah!

victoria said...

Oh, she's cute. McCrawly Culkin, what a funny brother. I love seeing your two kids play so nicely together. I think maybe a girl right after a boy makes for the least fightingest kids.

Jenny said...

She's pretty darn cute, I must say. And I love that nickname.

Cookie Monster said...

I love her squishy face. So cute! Let's set up a play date.

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed