Thursday, November 4, 2010

love my ma, love my pa...

...but i just love old arkansas


another great weekend with los burtons / our last voyage with ugly betty


boys skipping rocks

and boys throwing rocks


Luke's boat face / boat hair



nature walk




"yeah, we love wearing these"

story time with eden

sing star hopefuls

10 comments:

victoria said...

Oh, how fun!! We're jealous. So, is Ugly Betty going away for the winter? Or for good? Arkansas looks lovely.

Sorry if we got your hopes up regarding "the road." We meant "road base" and/or "dirt road."

Katie said...

oh, just for the winter. she's in our back yard now covered with a "blankie". Luke says she's going to sleep and is cozy cozy.

kate said...

so fun! i think luke's boat EYEBROWS are my favorite!

Anonymous said...

I love the reference to Edward Sharpe and the Magnetic Zeros. Also, you guys play so much. I'm jealous. I think I need an ugly betty.

olderockhouse said...

How awesome to have great friends to play with! We used to have friends...
Luke's eye's and brow's are starting to look like Grandma Ruth Hale's fabulous deep eyes.
Do you get to live close to the Burton's? So fun!

Trisha said...

I'm jealous. Oh so jealous! I love you guys and the burtons too! Oh it hurts sometimes how much I miss my friends! I guess that's just a testament to how wonderful you all are and how deeply I love you!

peace out homeslice. call me

edith said...

hey katie this is ani. it sounds like you are having lots of fun: not so much that you won't come back, i hope! we really miss you.....
♥ anika.

Clint C. said...

O.K. that new lead photo is amazing. Shanda is a genius.

Nikki said...

Your kids are getting more adorable by the day! We wish we still lived closer so we could hang out with you guys!

olderockhouse said...

I love the new photo of the kids!!!!

Also I love that you have such close friends that come to visit you. That is heartwarming!

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed