Friday, January 22, 2010

Lucy Kate Hale

Born January 21, 2010 at 2:38 pm
6 lbs. 15 oz.
20 inches long







37 comments:

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

Katie, she is so cute! Congrats! And you look great, too. You don't look like you just had a baby. So beautiful! LOVE that name, too. Luke and Lucy. So cute! Man, she had two really cute names, Lucy Kate. Great choice!

JennyHP said...

Whoo-hoo! You named her Lucy! I love that name, and it's so adorable paired with your other little one: Luke and Lucy. Makes me smile. Congratulations! How nice to skip the last week. She looks darling, and happy to be here.

Jenny

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

I just realized the reason you don't look like you just had a baby is because you are wearing regular clothes, not that beautiful hospital gown. You are even wearing a necklace. Did you not have time to change, or did you refuge to wear that? I think there is an interesting story behind this delivery. Can't wait to hear it!

Mike McBorg said...

Very, very nice. Can't wait to meet her. Happy for your cute little family.

olderockhouse said...

She is beautiful...just like her mamma! How amazing to have one of each. I can't wait to see what this little wonder will be like. Luke is so darling I bet he dotes on her all her life. Way to go! I love the name Lucy and Kate! Classic! Happy Day!

kate said...

oh she loves you so much! i can tell. what a sweetie, i really love her already. you look like you just spent a day at a spa, not at the hospital. and aren't you glad i didn't steal your name? it was meant for her. soooo happy for you!

Rachel said...

oh my goodness, she's precious! congrats you guys! lovely name. :)

victoria said...

oh such a cutie little bootie wearin' smush-face. I love that little profile in the pic with you, Katie. Hooray for Lucy Kate!

(word verification: taicares. for reals. tai cares!)

Tristina said...

Congrats! We are so happy for you and glad that things went well.

And I love the name. I know you have always loved it and I am glad you went with it!

Love you guys and we will chat soon!

Tristina said...

Ok wait - you just had a baby and you are in regular clothes with a coordinating accessory?!? It took me like a month to get that with it after Caelan was born.

You are amazing!

Emily said...

yea! you super hot mama (uh, didn't you have to push or nothin? i gots to try me some of that liquid sunshine one of these days...)

you are a GORGEOUS family!! what a lucky girl to be born to the hales.

congratulations!

Emily said...

wait a second...is that you standing up in the second pic to hand baby lucy to luke?!

you're ridonkulous!

when i grow up, i want to be as fabulous as katie hale. sigh, one can only dream.

(ps - lucy has SUCH beautiful eyes.)

edith said...

Look at you in little girl heaven! Casey and I think she looks like one of ours--not saying which one.
Congratulations!

kate said...

which one is lissa. who i think looks like me when i was little. lucky girl! ;)

Katie B. said...

Hooray! I agree with my mom. Super cute name. And cute kid. Congrats!

hayleemj said...

So happy for you guys! You look soooo happy!! Congrats. Can't wait to meet little Lucy in person.

Sara said...

Congrats you guys!! Little Lucy is a doll. I can't believe how fair she is with such dark hair. Jared forgot to ask important questions like where were you when your water broke? That was my biggest fear that I'd be somewhere in public and have my water break! Glad things went well and she is here and healthy and beautiful!!! Can't wait to meet her.

Robin said...

She is soooo beautiful! I'm really, really excited for you to have your little girl here! Now I can't wait to see her in person! We'll make it happen soon, somehow. Yay for the Hales!!!!

Lisa said...

Congratulations you guys! She's beautiful! Hope your recovery goes well - can't wait to hear all about it.

shauna said...

I'm so glad you went with Lucy. Love it.

Mallory and Wendell said...

Congratulations! You didn't even look ready to have the baby on Wednesday! Hope all went well for you!

Josie said...

Congratulations Katie! She is darling and I love the name, so beautiful! You look like a rock star! Did you really just have a baby?!

Selena said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful like her mama! Enjoy that baby time, it sure does go by fast!

Jenny said...

I'm wondering about the shirt with matching necklace thing too. How dare you be that beautiful in the hospital?
The baby is cute and LOVE the name!!!

Cookie Monster said...

I'm soooo excited for your family of FOUR! WAHOO! I love the pic of Luke getting ready to hold her. He looks soooo happy. What a neat big brother. Katie, she is beautiful. And I too am lovin' the name Lucy Kate. It sounded right the first time I heard you say it. CONGRATS to you, and Joey, and Luke.

Deon said...

Wonderful!!! We are so happy for you and Joey. She is FABulous!

Amber said...

What a beautiful little Lucy! We are so happy for you guys and glad that everyone is doing well. I think her name is adorable and I am excited to talk to you when things settle down a bit.

Melanie said...

Congrats! She's super cute! You look great, too, Katie!

Star said...

YIppee!
Lukey has his tiny playmate! Great job making cute babies, and great job being cute yourself!
xoxo

Erika said...

HOLY MANOLY! Look at all that hair! What a beautiful little infant! I LOVE Lucy (I'm glad you went with it)! I can't wait to see her in person! Happy recovery to the both of you and enjoy your new precious bundle! I can't believe we were hanging out like hours before you delivered and you were totally normal picking up kids and whatever...hello She-ra! Good job!

Jana said...

Oh, she is adorable! And I absolutely LOVE pictures of new big siblings and their new little siblings, Luke will be a wonderful older brother...he just loves loves loves babies! You also look great, all glowing and rosy. I can't wait to meet her!

Unknown said...

Whoa!! That was, like, the day after we saw you. And you said the baby would probably be late! Congrats! She looks so cute :) And you picked the name we both liked!

Lana said...

She is so beautiful!! and Katie, you look so great!!! Congrats to both of you!!

Jake said...

Good baby! Congratulations

Starley Family said...

What a rockin' babe Katie. You are my hero! Looks like the Emily shoe inventory thing was just a sham. You really are a trendy fashionista. Lucy is so lucky to have you to look up to!

Liz said...

Congrats you guys! Quick healing to Katie.

Mindy said...

Another Lucy Hale! Congrats you guys.

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed