Tuesday, January 26, 2010

5 days old

7 comments:

Robin said...

How adorable are you??? You have a newborn and you're already making darling videos of her life? What a lucky little Lucy. I loved it! Great song, too.

edith said...

Yeah, where do you get such specific songs?
She doesn't look anything like our kid anymore. Weird.
But still cute. As a button.

Katie said...

Edith - the song is actually from Victoria. She sent me a YouTube video with that song when Lucy turned 5 days. I thought it was so cute that I should make a video and these are all the pics I had in the first 5 days - so it's just the beginning of the song.

victoria said...

i love it! She is adorable. I love seeing the pictures of her. Love the dark hair. She's looking a little Hale, do you think?

Starley Family said...

That's funny. I thought it was totally Sarah singing. Still you are the cutest mom ever. Period.

Tiffany said...

I love Lucy already!!!! Super duper cute kids Kates and Joes! Congrats. You'll be a pro at the two kid thing in no time. :) Love you so very much.

Lana said...

She is so darn cute!! She totally looks like a little Hale girl to me, which is a wonderful thing!!

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed