Every story has a beginning...
Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.
5 comments:
Holey Moley Katie...you are TINY! Aren't you due in like 7 minutes? I looked like that at 12 weeks. Way to be out dancing at 12 months along! I don't think I even got dressed the last few months:D
Good luck and We love all your faces!
This just confirms to me that your daughter is going to be so rockin' awesome. I mean, she's dancing the night away before she's even here!
And you look great. Really, really great!
yeah, you're like a tiny speck. and you guys are such party animals, i love it! and luke's beer mug hat. . .it doesn't get better than that.
yeah, you pretty much suck. cuz i look like that and my baby is almost 3.
Katie, you're so inspirational. I love the dancing picture. That belongs in a frame in baby girls room. Love it love it love it.
Post a Comment