this is our little preview of china - we just bought tickets to Beijing last night!
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Zoobilee Zoo
The Memphis Zoo is really nice. We got to go as the Terry's guests and even got free Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey ice cream as we watched the apes and a little train ride. How cool is that? We had a fun day. Luke seemed excited to be there, although I'm not sure he actually saw any of the animals. Oh, and it's hot here by the way.


this is our little preview of china - we just bought tickets to Beijing last night!


this is our little preview of china - we just bought tickets to Beijing last night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every story has a beginning...
Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.
happy kids
12 comments:
...Magic and wonder are waiting for you. It looks like a fab zoo and you are hot by the way!
what a fun looking zoo. I love zoos! what are you going to beijing for?! i'm jealous!
Beijing?!? When are you going? I'm considering going next year. That would be awesome!
Wow!! I can't beleive how much fun you've had since leaving Maryland!!! I wish we were having fun with you guys. Jared's really bummed we missed seeing you guys before you left.
Hat's off to the awesomest mom who plays in the fountains with her kid (the darlingest little boy in the world might I add). I don't think I've ever seen that before. Lukes going to be the coolest kid ever with a mom like that!!
your Luke is super cute. and on another note, i just found "guy love" on your blog! we just barely saw the musical this last weekend. i feel so sad that you never shared it with me! especially knowing how much i like poo! I'm gonna link that one on my blog because i like to copy you. P.S. do you think our love's kind of like turk and jd's? and can i be turk?
Looks like a fun zoo. Aren't zoos the best?!??
I'm so glad you get to go to China! And by the way, I was reading your 'every story has a beginning', and it sounds vaguely like my and Mike's story. We'll have to talk about it!
How come you guys get to have all the fun? China, Europe, Tennessee...Jim is applying to a pedo program there so we can be your best friends like we always wanted.
that is awesome about china- so exciting. by the way- that kid gets cuter everyday!
Who can beat free ice cream and a day at the zoo with a very cute kid! It looks like you guys will have lots of fun times ahead (both in Tennessee and China!).
Oh my hooley-he's so big--and cute!
its funny to see all the pictues.
Post a Comment