Wednesday, July 9, 2008

All is well, all is well...

So, we decided since we had everything all packed up and our renters needed to move in - we should just leave and figure it out on the way. So, we drove away heading to Tennessee trying to be excited about our new life but having no idea what we were going to do. To make a long story short - we ended up contacting the seller and asked if we could rent for a month until Joey got a paystub and then close on the house at the end of the month. The seller was cool with it and we ended up moving in as planned and will just close a little later. PHEW! So, we're moved in and love Tennessee so far. Thank you so much for all of your prayers. More later.

12 comments:

Trisha said...

Oh! I'm so happy for you! Did you get my phone message? Love you and good luck

Starley Family said...

Oh I am so glad to hear it worked out. I can't wait to see photos of your trek. Miss you.

thelivesofthebradyfamily said...

Glad to hear that!

Star said...

Pheww! I so glad you aren't living in a parking lot! Maybe we can come and visit you. Lee has family in Tennessee

Holly said...

YYYYAAAAAAYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! We are so glad it worked out so far!!!! That is awesome! How was Joey's first day at the job btw? Do you like your place? Btw- what are you doing for Thanksgiving??

Holl

Burnhams said...

Glad it all worked out, but we miss you guys.

Amber said...

Glad to hear that things are going well. Moving to a new state is never smooth. The four years of Dental School kind of made you forget. Hope everything keeps going good. Miss you guys!Keep the pics of Lukey coming. :)

Weavers said...

Ohhhh, I can't beleive you're gone :( I'm glad to hear things worked out. Hope you enjoy your new house. Just because it's bigger doesn't mean you can't fight over the sink anymore.

Carter Family said...

Whoopee! I knew it! Now we'll have to make a trip to see your new house! What's all this about Thankgiving and Holly? It might be a good time to meet up in Nashville or something . . . eh?

Amy

Jody & Chris said...

Katie - I'm so glad you have a roof! We're looking for a marathon in Tennessee so we can visit. I started a blog for us - charmcityjodyandchris - check it out.

Carissa, Brandon, Carly, & Tyler said...

What a relief! We feel so bad for you guys and everyone else who graduated after us and are having a hard time with buying homes. We're glad everything worked out so well. Did you stop by the museum to say bye on your way out?!

The Happy Lees said...

Hello again. Totally knew you would work something out....even if you had to tent camp for a couple days...but why are you living in freakin' TN? trying to keep the country dream alive? I might move to Nashville and be a country star. Aren't there any good teeth jobs in UT. Everyone is leaving the Best Snow on Earth and selling out to better job markets. All I can say is, "Now Brigham Young, He's my main man, Cause He brought the Pioneers to the promised Land. Brother Brigham might be related to me, I'll check it out when I do my genealogy. He didn't want settle just anywhere, That's why we've got a place called Temple Square
I wish I could've seen old Brigham's Face When he said 'Oh baby, this is the place!' Mormon, Mormon Rap, Do the Mormon Rap!!" this is my best attempt to get you to move back to UT. I don't think Jodi will ever want to leave SLC. Oh well, hey and we have the exact same baby carrier. I'm not sure these comments are supposed to be so lengthy. too bad we don't have your phone or email. see ya!

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed