Tuesday, July 29, 2008

7 month photo shoot













Luke has been so cute I can't even stand it. He's a really fun age right now. He's started to bust a move any time there is music playing with a beat and he especially loves my rendition of "zipadeedoda" (aren't kids the best). He loves splashing in the bathtub and pool and he LOVES eating. It's funniest when he's super hungry - he'll open his mouth so wide that he'll start to shake. I should really try to capture that on film. This guy is the coolest.

and for the record - he weighs 21 lbs at 7 months.

8 comments:

Starley Family said...

He looks so handsome in his little sweater vest. Wow! So we definately have to hook up Luke and Sarah at BYU in the future...what a looker!

Star said...

Hey Lukey you're so fine, you're so fine you blow my mind, hey Lukey!

Lisa said...

Man, Luke reminds me of Will Wade so much. They are both soooo adorable! I think it's the eyes. Anyway, he's definitely one of the cutest babies I've seen!

Christie said...

He is really cute! I can't believe he is 7 months. Looks like he likes orange veggies. My kids noses always had a bit of an orange tinge at this age. :-)

edith said...

that boy never takes a bad photo

Holly said...

SO SO SO cute in his sunday best!!! I love that boy. I liked catching up on you guys just barely, good post about how perfect everything is. It's a bit like that here in Okey. My Mom said it best when she said that Okey made her feel like she was on the Truman show and a stage light should come falling out of the sky.

Rachel Murdock said...

Wow! You guys make cute kids!

Devin said...

Hi Katie
Great pictures, glad you're happy, China sounds scary. (That's my attempt to respond to all your posts.)Luke is sure a cute little guy. And could you tell Monica that photo shoots can be done at home and don't have to cost $3.99 a sheet every 2 months? Thanks

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed