Wednesday, July 16, 2008

UTAH

and a few more fun pictures...


The Hale sisters...I wonder which one is not blood related. hmmmm.



Katie Pulsipher marries Jeff Brown.


Dance picture? Leah Wood's wedding? I can't remember


This was our group date dance shot. Funny, I probably do have a high school dance photo with these guys in it - just minus a few children.


Our dear Spencer. We got to meet up with Spencer, Brenley and Eden Burton. What a special treat. They are awesome.

No comments:

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed