Sunday, August 31, 2014

Frederick - 2 months

 2 months
Stats - Weight: 11.1 lbs 25% Height: (forgot the inches) 25%
This boy is a good sleeper.... a little TOO good.  He's definitely our skinniest baby.  It might be because of all the sleeping he's doing.  We've sort of worried about him being so small but at his 2 month appt the doc said he's not worried one bit and 11 lbs is fine at 2 months.  But Luke & Lucy were both 13 lbs 12 oz and Maryanne was 11 lbs 10 oz so I'm used to chubby babies.  But this little skin and bones sure is a delight.
2 month old Frederick
so...ready for a bunch of pictures of him in his first 2 months?  Ok, here we go...

First bath

First Smile - 
July 3, 2014 around lunchtime at Amanda Cremean's house with Marshae holding him.

First Selfie  :)

Baby Einstein
 
(after removing cradle cap)



one month --- 7/6
7/11
7/13
7/25
7/27

7/30
8/2

2 months
8/6

Siblings




 Sibling interactions
The first clip of this video is our very first outing with all 4 kids. Frederick was crying and the kids started singing song to him.  Lucy wrote the song and Luke wrote the lyrics :)  
Then it's mostly just Maryanne doting on him.  From the stories I hear, she's similar to the 2 year old me doting on baby Sarah.  I couldn't get enough.

8 comments:

Patricia said...

Luke and Lucy - songwriters extraordinaire! I love that cute Baby Frederick and his singin' siblings!!!

edith said...

If he were at 50% you could call him a halfling, so you can call him a quarterling at 25%, right?
Cute little quarterling.
I love the sibling picture--Maryanne looks so happy.
Most of my kids were super lightweights. Ani was off the bottom of the charts. She turned out okay, I think.

Alicia said...

I still see a little double chin, even if he's on the slender side of things. :) He's a cutie.

Jenny said...

He's got your exact nose. He's the most Songer of all of them-- so far anyway.

shauna said...

He looks just like you. You could put a blonde wig on him and have him go as his mom for Halloween.

Katie said...

Ha ha ha Shauna. I had to come back and look at these pics again envisioning a blonde wig. :-)

PhilHale said...

Many, many thanks for the delightful visit: words, pictures, sound and song. Frederick is just where he belong.

Marie said...

Oh my goodness!!! He is so CUTE!!! I'm sad that I'm not getting to know this handsome little devil! I LOVE the picture of Luke snuggling with him.

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed