"PEACE mom and dad!"
The Songer "one boy curse" is broken. There are 6 kids in my family and we have lots of girls but only one boy per family.
It was wonderful to see this new little person move around and suck on his hand and have the ultrasound tech oooh and ahhh over his "beautiful brain" and all his working organs. It always surprises me to have my first ultrasound and realize that there really IS a little precious baby growing and beginning their life in their first little home. We wait with anticipation to meet you little one.
.jpg)
.jpg)
8 comments:
But aren't you supposed to look pregnant? Oh yay you have that secrect baby compartment. Soo happy for you guys! boys are fun even if they love to punch and scratch and bite. Lucky this ones older brother has already been civilized by his sister!
I'm so glad you made that cake, because it really was so much fun! And super yummy. :) SOOOOO excited for you! I was worried about Luke being let down by another sister, so PHewph. Lucy is so funny... "It's a girl." :)
How perfect!! Congratulations you guys. Lucy is in denial :) So cute and what an awesome video to have. "I knew it"
Happy, happy birth-to-be cake! So excited for you guys. Lucy reminds me of Charlie, who said, "I'm going to have a sister!!" Then, "Is a sister a boy?" And yeah, you're going to have to be pregnant a little before you get to have a baby, Katie. :) Oh boy, oh boy!
Congrats! A boy will be so fun...equal out the numbers.
YAY!! I am so excited for you!! Another boy! Happy Day for Luke!
Congratulations! It will be so fun for everyone. The video was hilarious!
Yay!! Boys are so fun. Congrats.
Post a Comment