Lucy turned 4! And asked for a "Ballerina Hugging Party". We did lots of the Ballerina stuff and were set to do some major hugging but sort of forgot in the midst of all the ballerina-ing. But she got lots of hugs though-out her day so hopefully that counts. In fact - Jan 21st happens to be National Hug Day. So she was quite right in her request. I love this girl. She is fun, crazy, independent, funny, creative, spunky and ... did I say fun? Here is her mid-morning birthday hanging out with mom and sister...
Ballerina Hugging Party...
In attendance: Malan, Jane, Olivia, Emme, Helen, Lucy, Maryanne, Luke and Josh
The Bun Boutique
Ballet Class
The Boys
Someone's got to shoot the ballerinas and give us ninja lessons
"Ballerina Says"
Ballet Slipper Pinata
Presents and Cake!
Happy 4th Birthday Lucy!!!
ps - special thanks to Kate for being our personal photographer at every family event
7 comments:
Hooray for the bun boutique! When you're here could you please teach Lissa how to do buns because this is a MAJOR source of stress in our house these days.
Love that the ninjas had their function at the ballet party.
Your girls are so cute and I was amazed how different Maryanne looked with her hair up.
Wonderful pictures! She going to look back on them and say, what a beautiful 4-year-old I was!
I love that it was a ballerina hugging party. And I love that the boys did their own ninja thing. It looked like a lot of fun. And the pictures were beautiful. (I really need to watch my photography tutorial disc) I'm so excited for our little princesses to play together in a few days.
it really was SO SO fun! you have a knack for making the best parties and I am so glad we get to enjoy your talents! It was a total joy to be there. The buns were so bunny, those cupcakes were so delicious, and the tiny dancers atop...just perfect. you are making the loveliest memories. :)
well, I forgot to say that Kate took the pictures. I'm afraid I still don't know how to work my new lens.
I especially loved the ballet class.
OH MY GOSH!!!! SO freakin cute! Where do I begin...I LOVE the bun boutique, and how cute that Maryanne even had a bun!! Lucy is just the sweetest Ballerina, and you are such a cute mom for dressing up too. Aunt Kate--talk about professional ballerina moves! Loved the ballet class. And those tiny ballerinas were just the perfect touch for the cupcakes.
Post a Comment