Friday, March 12, 2010

Sunshine

13 comments:

Clint C. said...

You should make lots of these videos. He's amazing! The performance gene is strong in him!

Star said...

American Idol here comes Lukey!
That's awesome!

Katie B. said...

He's got great enunciation. I love the new blog name!

victoria said...

... so grey... Ha! He does backup, too? Very nice, Lukey Luke.

kate said...

so awesome! i too love the backup he sings. :)

Weavers said...

What an amazing little man. I can't even sing that well and I've been trying to sing like that for years!

Jenny said...

Loved it! (Especially "so gray")

Robin said...

He's so adorable, but we already knew that, didn't we? I love that kid. And, I love that you fell for the flying penguins thing cuz so did I. I was so amazed!! And of course, Evan couldn't believe I fell for it. We're kindred spirits!

edith said...

He takes after his parents in the karaoke department. What a crooner!
I am so excited to see you all soon!

edith said...

Oh, and cute new blog name, too! Although, actually, that song gives me the creeps.

Jenny said...

Andrew says:
That was so cute. I especially like "don't take my sunshine away" and "so great".

Megan said...

Oh my gosh! That is so cute! I love it.

Jake said...

I like the new picture of luke in the blue sport coat.

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed