first bath
1/29/10
2/4/10
2/6/10
2/12/2010 - my favorite hippy pants
2/13/2010 - photo shoot
2/13/2010
2/18/2010 - first walk in the great outdoors
2/18/2010 - now those are some cheeks
2/21/2010 - ONE month old
AND TODAY (March 1st) at approximately 8:40 a.m. - FIRST SMILE!!!!
20 comments:
She's so beautiful! So, so beautiful!
I can't beleive she's one month! She's awesome. We need to see her more.
I love her! the bath shot has so much family resemblance. I can tell from her first smile that shes going to be little wise-ass like you.
I see a lot of Katie in her. (I can't predict her personality like Jake can, though)
oh, can't you come over so i can squishy squishy those cheeks and just eat her up?! she is wonderful.
Love the cheeks. Love the yellow shirt(?) dress (?). Yeah for smiles! Baby smiles are precious.
katie! what a babe she is. she really has filled that cheek skin out nicely! remember how luke liked me when he was little? cause i do. i think she likes me too
Hooray for first smiles! Don't you love her dark hair? She's dark like Chloe was (and continues to be.) I love it when babies' cheeks fatten. I think she looks a little Joey, then a little Katie. She's super sweet. I loved your v-day cards.
So, are all your babies going to have brown eyes? We never got any, so I guess it's your job.
That last shot makes her look so much like one of mine! Cute! Even if she didn't look like one of mine, cute!
I'm so thrilled to see you guys in town for the wedding! Hooray!
I love her.
AAAaaaahhh!! I can't stand it!!! She is too cute to toot!!!! Oh my goodness you have some darlin' babes I tell ya. I wish I could meet that little cutie pie! Guess what?....you'll have to scroll down to the next comment to find out...
I was recently in your state!
I went on a girls trip with my Mom and sister and my flight stopped in Memphis!
I went to get some quarters to call you...
And I only had a little bit of mula and a little bit of time but I cashed a dollar for four quarters and I dialed up my K.T. Then...the phone rang and a man picked up...
I asked if Katie was there and he said I had the wrong number and I realized I had dialed MY OKLAHOMA area code instead of the Maryland one!!!! AAAAhhh!!! I wanted to call you and tell you I was in Memphis so bad. But it didn't work out so I decided to leave you a bunch of comments again to tell you...
because I'm a dork....
and I just can't get enough of this comment leavin' stuff...
Ü
Lucy is so cute.
Post a Comment