Monday, May 5, 2008
Prom Night Action
Yeah, I know we're almost 30 but don't worry - we can still get gussied up, get jiggy with it and bust some moves on Prom Night. Yep - it's the Dental Prom. I felt like we were on a high school date but I got to meet all of Joey's dental peeps, eat free food and dress up - it was actually really fun.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Every story has a beginning...
Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.
happy kids
9 comments:
Katie, I thought you were the best dancer there! I love the action pics you got! Would you please e-mail me the picture with the girls? I can't believe we didn't get any pictures of the evening! shelley.koch@gmail.com
Thanks for posting such fun pictures! It was the best double date ever!!! You guys were rockin' on the dance floor.
holey lotsa posts! it was such fun reading to get all caught up! i love your quilt, awesome! you look sooohot in your prom dress, and your house looks beeeutiful. memphis. allright! maybe we'll still end up in nashville, but for now. . . pittsburgh. i love that lukeypukey.
Lookin' fine. And way to wear your Weber colors! And while I'm here... great house and yard, too! That looked like a very great shower. And speaking of shower... gotta go!
i totally disagree with those who thought katie and joey were the best dancers. i mean, seriously, look at that photo: joey has obviously stubbed his toe, is crying like a baby, and katie, well, she's getting ready to stick her thumb in his mouth to silence his whines.
the hales. you guys are so predictable.
Hi Katie and Joey,
I've wondered what happened to our Alta pal Joey and his lovely wife Katie. Katie, I think Clayton went to Jerusalem with you. I found you blog on Ben and Nikki's blog. We just started a blog ourselves.
Your little one is so cute!
Get down, I love your face in that last one! I am so glad that I found your blog. I googled Holly, found her through someone else's blog, and then found you through Holly's. Pretty slick eh? Hope you had a wonderful mothers day!
Too fun! I would love to go to prom with someone I actually like! Is is just me, or is Emily kindof bratty?
hot dress!
Post a Comment