Monday, May 5, 2008

PROJECT: Baby Shower

My good friend Tristina is having a baby boy in July - baby Caelan. I'm so exicted for her because she is going to be such a fun and good mom and any baby in her family (the Neels) are automatic rockstars. So, to set her up we had a shower for her at my house. Let me just say that I sure wish she would have had this baby 4 years ago because our house has never looked so good. Honestly our back yard has always had potential but I'm afraid we are a little lazy and just left our yard ghetto. But thank goodness for dear Tristy and Caelan because it totally motivated us. Dave & Liz came and helped a ton the night before - painting, gardening, mowing, trimming etc. and we pulled it off. Tristy, the popular girl that she is, had a ton of family and friends come and it ended up being a great shower.

CONGRATS TRISTINA!










4 comments:

eric said...

Did I mention that you guys are are way better than even awesome could describe?

Tristina said...

Best baby shower ever - seriously! You are amazing! Thank you again for everything! :-)

Starley Family said...

That was such a fun shower! Way to go Katie and Steph! Hey I missed the book part. What was that?

Tristina said...

My mom did the same baby books for all us kids - really nice ones (for the time) that she got at Deseret Book. Well, they have since all fallen apart! So sad! She took the pages out and put it all in a new scrapbook.

It was so sweet and made me cry - so embarrassing! I am such a baby :-)

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed