Hey, maybe you should take your address off of your blog. After all, that's one cute baby boy. I bet he'd sell real well on ebay. (This in reference to the psycho crazy people who tried to sell a baby last week.) I'm just sayin'.
I didn't think it was possible but Luke just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Congrats to Joey! Jared was about to go up to his graduation but we had our big Gala. I really am so sad that you guys won't be around :( Jared is Joey's #1 fan, seriously. Please come back someday so Jared will stop crying. I'm going to miss you too katie! Good luck in Memphis.
Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.
5 comments:
poor bumbo will be lonely without luke. yay for luke though! he's becoming a cute little man.
Wow is is so BIG! They grow far too quickly.
Hey, maybe you should take your address off of your blog. After all, that's one cute baby boy. I bet he'd sell real well on ebay. (This in reference to the psycho crazy people who tried to sell a baby last week.)
I'm just sayin'.
oh my he is such a littl joey joes. love it. when do you come visit utah?
I didn't think it was possible but Luke just keeps getting cuter and cuter! Congrats to Joey! Jared was about to go up to his graduation but we had our big Gala. I really am so sad that you guys won't be around :( Jared is Joey's #1 fan, seriously. Please come back someday so Jared will stop crying. I'm going to miss you too katie! Good luck in Memphis.
Post a Comment