Friday, February 8, 2008

My Dad

For those of you who don't know - my dad is kinda famous. :-) He was Utah artist of the year last year and they just wrote an article about him in a Utah magazine. Take a gander... this will be especially interesting for those of you who are artists yourselves (Stacey)... http://www.artistsofutah.org/15bytes/08feb/page3.html

2 comments:

Kyle said...

I'm so glad you shared that website about your dad! I forwarded it on to Kyle. We love your Dad!!! We have his paintings on the walls and we have the Santa Claus book and the Joseph Smith book he illustrated. Every Christmas we read the Santa Claus book and the kids love it! It makes Christmas even more magical. I wish I had tons of money so I could buy more of his paintings!!! He was such an inspiration to Kyle. By the way I loved your top 10 about your husband! It makes me happy when couples are in love! I used to think how lucky I was to have Kyle, and then one day I realized that it wasn't luck-- it was a blessing and how grateful I am that I had made the right choices in my life so that I could have him--so hats off to you! I also love how the two of you knew each other for so long! Your kids will love to see those old pictures one day! P.S. Kyle likes to watch the cash cab show too. I think it's strange :)

Star said...

I love your Dad's animated facial expressions, So Songeresque! I love that he is famous, and I know him, and I still owe him 8 cherry cheesecakes. I better get crackin' on that!

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed