Katie, that is such a cute picture of you! It's kind of hard to compare Luke to that expression, though! :) My vote so far is like father like son. I think he looks more like baby Joey.
Oh my gosh Katie! I don't know who Luke looks more like so much, but that last picture of you is hilarious! You still totally make that cute, excited face today. So funny!
I had to look back in your archives, and sure enough I found at least 5 shots of Katie with that same classic Katie smile that started so young! So great. So I sent you a pic of Cole as a baby, but really, I'm with Grandma Hale in that I look for differences more than similarities. Luke is his own kind of cute. He's going to be one handsome amazing guy.
I think he's got Joey's eyes and the rest is you. Look at the noses on your first photo...He's handsome no matter what. Maybe we'll have to introduce Sarah and Luke later in life... just kidding.
Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.
8 comments:
Katie, that is such a cute picture of you! It's kind of hard to compare Luke to that expression, though! :) My vote so far is like father like son. I think he looks more like baby Joey.
Oh my gosh Katie! I don't know who Luke looks more like so much, but that last picture of you is hilarious! You still totally make that cute, excited face today. So funny!
I had to look back in your archives, and sure enough I found at least 5 shots of Katie with that same classic Katie smile that started so young! So great. So I sent you a pic of Cole as a baby, but really, I'm with Grandma Hale in that I look for differences more than similarities. Luke is his own kind of cute. He's going to be one handsome amazing guy.
Hmmmm...He definately looks the most like me! Don't know how it happened, but that's the verdict.
Joey! We think he looks like Joey.
I think he's got Joey's eyes and the rest is you. Look at the noses on your first photo...He's handsome no matter what. Maybe we'll have to introduce Sarah and Luke later in life... just kidding.
Mom's mouth, Dad's eyes, blend of noses. cute Songale/Honger.
Hmmm. Luke is seriously cute.
You two, on the other hand, were kind of scary as infants.
Post a Comment