3 year old photoshoot by Lyssa Zimmerman
I love these pictures so much!
Her birthday
Breakfast at IHOP
wearing out punky clip-ins for the party later
The whole staff came and sang happy birthday and gave her a huge ice cream sundae
Our favorite balloon guy was there and made Maryanne quite the birthday balloon hat. It's about the same size as her. She wanted a pink kitty on top.
Lucy got a purple puppy with a balloon leash and Luke got a blue one.
That afternoon we took the cousins to go see Cinderella! It was so good. And very fitting for Maryanne since that is totally what she is going to look like when she grows up. (right?) :)
Her favorite Uncle Caleb
Ok, so this little 3 year old asked for a .... Monster High party. (?!) I'm not really sure why but she has decided that she LOVES Monster High. I don't think she's ever even seen it. None of us knew their names so she made up names for them. Her favorite is "Candy" (Draculaura) - so the party was pink and black.
Rocking out to "We are the monsters we are proud"
Mummy wrapping race
Toilet paper fight
Pie and Presents
Maryanne's 3rd birthday also was Pi Day of the Century!! Not only was the date 3.14 but this year the other numbers matched up too - 3.1415. So that will happen again when Maryanne is 103. So of course we had to have lots of pie. I'm having Kate's delicious strawberry pie.

Above is Maryanne in her birthday rollerblades and gear and her birthday princess dress from Kate skating by her birthday tent. phew - that's a lot of birthday.Her castle tent
Blowing out her candles
Maryanne video --- in all her 3 year old glory singing a few hit songs:
- 5 little ducks
- a creepy rendition of "here comes the bride" right before harming innocent people
- "let it go" - except a totally original version with never before heard lyrics. And Maryanne was more of a backup singer/enthusiastic supporter to Lucy
- Little Red Riding Hood's song from Into the Woods
Maryanne3 from katiehale on Vimeo.
Maryanne is interviewed by Uncle Caleb
IMG 0757 from katiehale on Vimeo.
Happy Birthday dear Maryannie! We love you so much! We think the world of you and love having you here to brighten our lives.














6 comments:
This was awesome!! It was so fun going to see Cinderella with you guys! And Mermer is totally going to look just like that when she grows up. I laughed so hard at her here comes the bride song!!! Loved it all.
This was awesome!! It was so fun going to see Cinderella with you guys! And Mermer is totally going to look just like that when she grows up. I laughed so hard at her here comes the bride song!!! Loved it all.
Oh, she's so beautiful! This is the first time I saw how much she looks like Luke.
You guys are fun parents. And have a fun aunt and uncle living close by. Sometimes I think we ought to all move out to Tennessee.
Looking forward to seeing you all in just over a month!
Well I never thought I would see that balloon guy again once we left memphis! Is he the only balloon guy there? How funny! I love the picture of her holding onto your leg. It is adorable. And we also loved that Cinderella movie.
So adorable Maryanne! Katie you do the best birthdays! I wish we had been there! Dancing, monsters, pie, can't get better than that!
love the pictures of you and Maryanne. Beautiful! I love her hair.
Post a Comment