We will we will ROCK you
our first event of this very eventful Halloween was the Lausanne Halloween Carnival at our neighbor Josh's "big school". Joey, Luke and Lucy were camping with the scouts so the 3 of us went together as 80's rockers. (frederick has a teeny-tiny mohawk)
Lausanne is a fancy private school and they put on a fabulous carnival! All the classic booths with some added bonus ones like pony rides, fortune telling, bounce house, live band etc.
#2 - Priddy Farms Pumpkin Patch
my new favorite family - the Schwartz family! (well, 3 of them anyway)
we found the best pumpkin!
jack-o'-lantern making...
pssst - casey and edith - do you like our awesome canvas pictures on the wall? best pixie present!!
#3 - Halloween Kid's Bookclub.... a serious Mermaid, a Chili Pepper and a Fairy
#4 - Ward Trunk or Treat
grim reaper, mummy, skeleton, mavis (from hotel transylvania) and her dad dracula and a dead bride
give me pouty.... ok... now scary.... good job dead bride.
I found this hottie at the party. That's her mom's animal-print jumpsuit. totes adorbs.
some more of my faves. The Thomas fam as characters from Wreck-it Ralph: Fix-it Felix, Sgt. Calhoun, Vanellope Von Schweetz and Wreck-it Ralph. All homemade costumes. (Later Ralph actually got a gold medal for winning the chili cook-off - which made his costume even better!)
And then Candice (who always does something cool) - as the big bad wolf with her little red riding hood
just being a mummy.... trying to get the little skeleton to go to sleep
#5 - Lucy's Preschool Dress-ups
D is for Disney
(regular friday alphabet dress-up)
Halloween Dress-up
These snow princesses and shark are ready for Halloween parade through the high school. (their preschool is at the local high school) That shark is killing it. :) Lucy's Preschool Halloween party
Lucy decorated her pumpkin... like a ghost. Skeleton Freddy. Thanks Aunt Kate for sewing on the bowtie. Keeping Frederick classy.
And finally --- after all that ---- actual Halloween.
Where I took one solitary picture....(one solitary, spooky, stripey picture).
At Halloween Cove.
It was a fun but cold night. We only lasted about 45 minutes.
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

















8 comments:
Holy cow! That's more costumes than the Cresaps have sported in a decade! Good job being fun!
I second what Sarah said.
How much fun! Freddy really does look classy in that bow tie. And Maryanne as dead bride--so creepy cute. Luke is just creepy. Like for real. And Lucy as Mavis! And Kate as a blonde! And you and Joey, I'm jealous you guys go all out as a family--so cool.
Oh, and nice prints in the background :). Yup.
Oh so many thanks! That was the best Halloween fix ever. Your family history is full of the best Halloween pictures, year after year. I loves 'em
Wow. SO many Halloween events and so many costume changes! That way kids don't have to commit to just one. All the costumes were very cute. You must have a good network for trading around.
I was going to write Holy Cow as well. How in the world did you have that many costumes on hand? And I think you win for most Halloween parties in one month.
So today I was sitting at church and it was Stake conference so Ben got to sit with me. But my thoughts turned to you and that even though we are busy your husband is the actual bishop!! That is so much extra responsibility on you and him! And you still manage to do so much with your time. You are quite impressive.
I know one of your friends in your post. Keli Thomas. I went to high school with her. I saw her face and sat here for about 10 minutes before I finally figured out her maiden name. Tell her hi for me! You are the funnest Mom! Miss you and your family!
Dude. So many cute costumes! But really, I think this is why we had way fewer trick-or-treat-ers this year. Everyone is Halloween-ed out by the time the actual day comes around. Too many parties!
How did you have the time to put so many amazing costumes together with a brand new baby?!?! I love looking at your Halloween pictures every year. This post did not disappoint.
And the weather on Halloween... crazy that your kids had on coats and we had warm weather in Montana. We set some records. It was awesome. Winter came a little late this year (it's here now though) and I think it was a special present just for me to ease me into living in Montana :)
Post a Comment