Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Freddy Fans - Utah tour

One night I decided to go to Utah - and then next morning I did. 

Lots of love from cousins, aunts, uncles and grandparents as they meet new baby Frederick.
(gracie and hannah)
 







 


I got to go to the Hale sister retreat in Bear Lake and can I just say I LOVE Joey's sisters.   They are strong, funny, smart and interesting women.  I came away inspired to be a better mom and person.  (the sisters at ogden temple before the drive up)


And I got too see Emily's new house and car and FINALLY got some true quality time with my Johnnyboy - who has changed so much and is so so cute!




 

7 comments:

victoria said...

And I also loved him!! What a darling Freddy. So happy you were able to come visit. So spontaneous you are!

Clint C. said...

That's a lot of fans loving on that Freddie! It did us all so much good to see you!! Do it again, and some more! I think we need to come out there.

kate said...

Oh that was such a happy post filled with happy people that I love. Hooray! So happy you blogged this! You are so diligent. No more excuses...I will go start a post right now

Patricia said...

Question: Where is Freddy's Grandma Songer?
Answer: In the back bedroom enjoying Freddy's giggle! (He is such a cutie!)

Alicia said...

I love Freddy's smile. It makes me smile, every single time!

PhilHale said...

I'm with Kate, and so glad you encouraged her to keep blogging. Blogging is a supreme form of art the way you two do it.

Lindsay said...

so spontaneous!! looks like a trip full of smiles and laughter!

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed