I loved 4th of July this year!! Thanks to Kate for creating a taste of a Huntsville 4th of July celebration. It was so nice to have somewhere to go and some way to celebrate this truly great country! (Seriously -- how awesome is she!!!)
Lady Liberty and Uncle Sam ready for parading
patriotic family picture
Wilson Women as....
"Women who changed the World"
a trike riding ROSA PARKS and a rollerblading BETSY ROSS
a candy throwing SUSAN B. ANTHONY and a candy eating AMELIA EARHART
"courage is the price that life extracts for granting peace"
some other cute paraders - charlotte, stephanie and alex
Freeze dance - our neighbor Stephie busting some moves
how low can you go
musical chairs
3 legged races!!!
Luke and Jake almost won - but got a little too excited and fell down. beat by girls. (and such cute ones)
adult division (pretty serious stuff)
Winners of stuff
Winners of the water balloon toss (they threw them hecka far!!) and winners of the 2 kid divisions of the 3 legged races!
Winners of the water balloon toss (they threw them hecka far!!) and winners of the 2 kid divisions of the 3 legged races!
Joey running what was probably the most popular booth of the day. kids lined up again and again to shoot nerf discs at those ping pong balls.
Then later that day we went to a holiday cookout and swim party at our friend's house....
"Hey mom - take a picture of this face"
pyramus and thisbe
Proud to be an American!!!!






























8 comments:
That looks fun. Kate's a good one!
Wow that was an awesome blog! i really love your pictures actually! they are bright and clear and happy. i think they look super good! I think I'll steal the one of the wilson women in the parade and put it on my blog too. i love your kids costumes so much. the best in the parade for sure! so great that you thought to take a family picture. you were such a huge help all day. thank you so much for sharing in my dream and helping make it so great. :)
Yay I found your blog! I love all your pictures, it looks like you guys had fun! I especially love Lucy's faces ha ha she is the best. My blog is hannahbrown3@blogspot.com...I will add yours to my little side thingy
whoops I mean hannahbrown3.blogspot.com
Lucy's face! Wonderful.
Also, I commented on Kate's blog about the awesome three legged race pic where she and Caleb are running all out. Did they win? Is that why they got bottle-o-pops?
I'm super jealous of your fourth. There were more people than ever in Huntsville this year. Where do they come from?
I just reread and realized what Caleb and Kate were winners of.
Your photos are awesome, by the way.
So great to have another view on this wonderful event, and more pictures of our favorite people. May it be the first of many.
Loved the celebration! And you are a smarty-smart mom for doing a 1/2 bday for Luke!
Post a Comment