Joey showing Ems some sweet disc golf moves.
Our attempt at a birthday celebration for Joes. (Sad to say that Ems and I were in the organizing zone and I failed miserably at making Joey's birthday cool. We went disc golfing with him but were late and didn't leave us enough sunlight. Then we went on a hunt for apple fritters (his one request) and couldn't find any. So, this is Joey's sorry excuse for a birthday cake. You just wait Joey - your 35th birthday is going to totally rock!! ---- but at least he loves his birthday present)
Partiers
Lovin Auntie Ems
Lucy adding a little sticker pazazz to Emily's jeans
1 comment:
That Joey is one of my top most admired men in the world! I really miss being nearby and talking to Joey all the time. Clint misses having a biking buddy. The boys really miss his Ipod. sigh... Neat that you have a high ceiling and can do disc golf indoors!
Post a Comment