Here is an interview I held with a very dignified, almost 18 month old Luke. I have a sneaky feeling that beneath the yogurt and gibberish - there is a mad genius.
this just in...
i was reading with luke today and he said this...
(of course trying to record it was tricky)
Oh and a bit of news - Luke had his first week in nursery. Now Joey and I get to LISTEN to the Sunday School lesson and turns out - there is a lot of learning that goes on in Sunday School. I kinda forgot about that part. Luke loves nursery and had no problem with us leaving him - he's got his priorities straight - toys above parents. The only time he cried is when we came to take him away.
15 comments:
I really want to watch this video and witness the mad genius, but I can't get the darn thing to work.
This video says I need to accept the friend request...OK, I accept you as a friend! Now can I watch it!
yeah, how do i get it to play. why are you teasing us? i thought you said we were bff's?
katers, did you know you can load videos straight from the blog post composing page? just click on the film strip icon and it will let you browse for it. then you don't have to load it into youtube. (you may already know that. . .)can't wait to see it!!
sorry for the technical difficulties. i don't know why that happened. it looks fine from my end. but i did it without going through youtube so hopefully it works now. and also, sorry for the anticipation - it's might just be cute to me and maybe a grandma or two. i know kids learn to say stuff - no big. But since it's my kid - it seems so magical like he's some sort of genius.
Loved the vids, and congrats on the whole nursery thing! That is not the usual first week's response, I can assure you. I guess that's just one more sign of his brilliantness!
Oh I wish we still lived near eachother! Cael needs a friend his age so bad! Luke would be perfect.
Wow 18 months!!
Genius? Yes, for sure. And a mighty adorable one at that!
all I can say is, "oh, wow! oh, wow!"
Tru was watching this with me. He's pretty impressed too. I need to record him watching Luke say those things, cause he really likes luke, and repeats things as he goes -THINGS I'VE NEVER HEARD HIM SAY. Luke should make a tv show to teach his peers.
so, so cute Katie! What a big kid... he's talking so well!! Very smart!! :) Hope you're doing well!! Miss you!
oooohh! so cute! look at all the teefers he grew since we visited! my girls loved it. and that is pretty impressive he's getting his shapes already, he really is a genius.
ok so about posting your pictures big, you have to increase your blog margins by editing your html code. it's kinda hard to explain, but you can google "increase blog margins" and get a step by step. then you have to load your pics through a website like photobucket or flickr. it's really simple once you get everything set up. i can show you when we're at the ranch if you like! :)
What a big boy! They grow way too fast! I am glad that you are enjoying nursery. (I think it is the only way I get through sacrament meeting :)
he is so cute and so big! how did these little guys grow up so fast?
Post a Comment