Congratulations!! That is wonderful news! At first I didn't get what the golf-ball hale had to do with it because I thought you were talking about the storm last night and we didn't see any hail over here. That was a cute. I hope you like Dr. Byrd. We was my doctor with Daisy and I really enjoyed him. What is your due date?
Yea! Congrats you guys! When are you due? Are you coming to Utah anytime soon? I'm getting together with Amy and Amber today and it would be so fun if you were around too. I hope you are feeling well.
HOORAY!! I was just thinking the other day, I wonder if Joey and Katie are expecting and just haven't told us yet. That is great news. Good job on eating those cinnamon rolls.
I'm so excited for you!!!! I guess it's a good thing you didn't come to Hawaii cuz you wouldn't have been able to dive-but we still missed you! This world will be such a greater place with one more Hale in it! Oh my goodness, I just can't get over my excitement for you!!!
So, I'm a little late (chalk it up to being an out of towner) but congratulations!! Very cute announcement too. :) Hope you guys are doing well, your house is darling, Luke is growing like a weed and you guys look great. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.
37 comments:
Congratulations! What wonderful news. Two lucky kids.
Jenny
Oh how exciting Katie! And I really like the title as well. Golf ball sized is about what? 3 months? Congrats to you guys!
Hooray! Glad your windshield wasn't damaged on impact.
Due date forthcoming?
Clever. Congrats!
Very funny. Congrats!
That is one good looking baby. Must get it from his/her parents.
Wow. That's one nice ball of Hale.
Congratulations!
Woo hoo!!! Congratulations!
Congratulations!! That is wonderful news! At first I didn't get what the golf-ball hale had to do with it because I thought you were talking about the storm last night and we didn't see any hail over here. That was a cute. I hope you like Dr. Byrd. We was my doctor with Daisy and I really enjoyed him. What is your due date?
CONGRATS! so exciting! you guys are such a cool couple-what lucky kids. love the post.
Yea! Congrats you guys! When are you due? Are you coming to Utah anytime soon? I'm getting together with Amy and Amber today and it would be so fun if you were around too. I hope you are feeling well.
AWESOME!!!!!!
HOORAY!! I was just thinking the other day, I wonder if Joey and Katie are expecting and just haven't told us yet. That is great news. Good job on eating those cinnamon rolls.
congrats! what a clever way to announce that!
Hooray! That is wonderful news! Hope you are feeling well and hope to see you soon!
Seriously the cutest anouncement! Congratulations again!
I'm so excited for you!!!! I guess it's a good thing you didn't come to Hawaii cuz you wouldn't have been able to dive-but we still missed you! This world will be such a greater place with one more Hale in it! Oh my goodness, I just can't get over my excitement for you!!!
What is that a gall stone?
Congrats!!!!! That is so wonderful! I love you guys tons! Im so glad little Luke is going to be a big brother! Good luck!
What the Hale! Yay! Congratulations! We are so glad no one got hurt in the storm!
Congratulations!! What a cute way to announce it!
Yeah!!! How far along are you? I'll be 12 weeks on Saturday! Wahoo!
How exciting for you guys! Congrats!
Whoa! Congratulations! That's so exciting...for the baby part, not the pregnancy part :)
Congratulations you guys! That's AWESOME. I love the Hale. :)
AHHHHHH!!! Congratulations!!! WOnderful news!
congrats!!
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I AM SO EXCITED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Congrats, you guys!!!!
Love,
Hol
i'm gonna be honest. it took me a minute. atama ga ii neee? omedato!
i cried happy tears! what a lucky little baby to get you parents.
What the Hale? That's awesome.
hi! We just went camping in Huntsville this weekend. Couldn't help but miss you and miss you! Congratulations!
Oh BABY!!!!!!
Hi Katie and Joey,
We are so happy for you. You are wonderful parents - congrats on the new addition!
Congrats Katie:) Details please...
What!!! Awesome, I am excited for you guys!! Congrats.
So, I'm a little late (chalk it up to being an out of towner) but congratulations!! Very cute announcement too. :) Hope you guys are doing well, your house is darling, Luke is growing like a weed and you guys look great. Good luck with the rest of your pregnancy!
Shannon Scoresby :)
Post a Comment