First time holding the bottle. Doesn't he look too cool for school?
First time asking parents for money
First Orioles game (Orioles beat Yankees)
Wiped out Orioles fan
First trip to Memphis (they really gave him a boarding pass!)
First word - "Konnichiwa"
Yukey ponders how he's going to like Memphis
First comb over
8 comments:
"got his hair did" hah, hah!
Thanks. I needed a yukey fix.
He is SO cute. Love the doo, and all his firsts. :-)
So many cute pics! What a charmer!
He is so adorable! I love all the pictures!
I can't wait to meet him! Can't believe we're missing you in Memphis by one week! Thanks for picking the neighborhood for us, by the way.
Such a cutie!!! He's such a good little guy, too, so mild and sweet. We love Luke!!!
So cute! What great "firsts"!
Thanks for the fix. Ahhh, that's better. He's so darn cute. Wanna squeeze him! When are you guys coming here???
Post a Comment