If I could only go back to the first time I was pregnant, I would take SUCH good care of my skin I would not have the stretch marks I do today. That's what I tell myself. Oh, and you look great. You really do. (me, me, it's all about me)
Oh my gosh Edith I totally agree. I really wish I would have splurged on stretch mark cream. I thought it was silly to spend money on something I didn't think would really work. But now I'll never know if it would have! Maybe I'll buy Katie some yummy stretch mark cream for her shower! I didn't get any stretch marks until my last 2 weeks, it was lame!
Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.
9 comments:
You're not fooling anyone you know! I can see the pillow tag sticking out from under your shirt...
Dear little baby jesus. The lengths you'll go to get attention.
Just teasing. You're so round and radient it's not even funny. Good going kates, good going. (pat pat pat)
lookin good! i always like when people can tell i'm pregnant and not just fat. you're there! (pregnant i mean) :) you look so cute.
You're getting cuter by the day!
If I could only go back to the first time I was pregnant, I would take SUCH good care of my skin I would not have the stretch marks I do today. That's what I tell myself.
Oh, and you look great. You really do.
(me, me, it's all about me)
You look fantastic Katie! I can't believe he's almost here!
Oh my gosh Edith I totally agree. I really wish I would have splurged on stretch mark cream. I thought it was silly to spend money on something I didn't think would really work. But now I'll never know if it would have! Maybe I'll buy Katie some yummy stretch mark cream for her shower! I didn't get any stretch marks until my last 2 weeks, it was lame!
What a cute little prego girl you are! I can't believe you have so little time left, you can count the weeks on two hands!
I really hope you don't pop in New York. You would be stuck with 2 amateur dentists and an Asian. What're they gonna do for you?
Katie,
We were looking at Devin and Monica's blog and found the link to yours. Long time no see!
Congrats on the pregnancy! We're also pregnant and just 4 weeks behind you. We're so excited as I'm sure you are. But frankly, I'm a little scared.
http://firstlewisbaby.blogspot.com
We hope all is well for you guys!
Post a Comment