Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Harry Potter Jelly Belly Bertie Bott's

For Labor Day we went to Williamsburg with Los Weavos and Joey bought these and made us all try them ALL.




I must say that the rotten egg was the very worst. This flavor guide must be old because it doesn't have it on there - but it is NASTY! We didn't get a photo of us tasting that one because we all wanted to die and the only thing we could think of was getting that taste out of our mouths. Why do we do this to ourselves? Dunno.


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those jelly beans are awesome! Part of me would love to try them for the experience, but the other part wants to avoid tasting vomit when i'm not puking. Not that I even want to taste it then.

Starley Family said...

Uhhh Katie what possessed you to taste something that was called rotten eggs. Ewwww. I am gagging as we speak. Gross!

Weavers said...

That was a great time! I'm glad you two came down. Except what's with that Asian girl? All I have to say is PHOTO SHOP!

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed