Letter to mom and dad hale ---
Sent: Monday, August 31, 2015 9:45 AM
Yes, it's nice to be in these years where the biggest trial is a tantrum or a poopy diaper gone wrong (rather than other more serious life trials). Our kids are so much fun right and we sure love them. We love being together just the 6 of us. We went to Nashville last weekend on a mini family trip and stayed in the fancy Opryland hotel. Mom, you would love it. Bright beautiful flowers everywhere. Maryanne was in heaven. People kept stopping us and telling us how beautiful our children were and how these were the golden years of our life and to treasure this time. It's stressful to have a bunch of little kids but I think Joey does a good job of enjoying them, which helps me let go of the frustrations a little more and enjoy them too. After about the 10th person telling us to enjoy them, we looked at each other and said man we better start enjoying these kids cause I guess it's all down hill from here.
Joey
cut a track in Nashville. There was a little booth you could go in
and sing and a cd spits out. He sang Ozzy's "mama I'm coming home".
The kids made us listen to it all the way home. They love their dad.
Huge fans.
performing their musical (that lasted about the same length as a musical) called "The New Castle of Arendale!"
"mama I'm coming home!"
The reason for our trip in the first place was to witness this happy occasion. The union of one Jesse and Brooklynne Noe. I really only know these folks through Sarah Bradsher but they've been at my house multiple time into the wee hours of the night/morning and so I just sort of fell in love with them. And I was so happy to be at their sealing. What a dynamite couple! Happy day.
aaaand... a quick catch-up with the cool dude Welshes.











1 comment:
Lucky!
Post a Comment