(he's 11 1/2 months now. just a little behind.)
Joey often sings (to the tune of Phoebe's smelly cat) ...
"Freddy bones Freddy bones - what are they feeding you?
Freddy bones Freddy bones - it's not your fault"
(yes, he's still in the 5th percentile)
Oh our little little Freddy. We love him so much. Some freddyisms
1. His little hands. There is something special about this little baby's hands. He has soft little hands that pat so gently and make the perfect little smacking sound. He's always patting my cheeks, my arms, my hands and clapping his own hands together and I don't want to forget how much I love his sweet little hands.
2. He loves the vacuum cleaner. When I start to vacuum - instead of being afraid, he actually charges right over and attacks it.
3. Hates baths. Always has until one fateful day when he was 8 1/2 months - he took a bath and liked it.
4. You know how the best feeling in the world is when a baby lays his head on your shoulder? Well, I can't really remember but it seems like Freddy does this more than any of my other babies. For sure more than my first ("straight-arm baby" Luke). It's so wonderful to feel your baby melt into you and just snuggle right up. LOVE that!
5. Loves "Pat-a-cake" and Peekaboo. Will stop mid-cry sometimes to engage. It's pretty cute. And I love when he says "mmma mmmma" It's just sounds to him but I still love it.
7 months:
those sweet little hands!
first tooth - January 18th
(pic January 21st)
learning to do the worm - such a hip baby
first time crawling
1/19/2015
The no-knee crawl (knees - totally overrated)
8 months:
So something about Freddy is that he detests baths. Always has. I tried everything - varying the temperature, with me, running the water first in case it was the noise etc. etc. So, this kid actually didn't get many baths because he hated them so much. He really rarely cries and so when I put him in the water and hear that blood curdling scream, it's just awful. Well, one day when he was around 8 months - I was taking a bath and he crawled over and was acting like he wanted to get in. I pulled him with all his clothes and just dipped him in... he was fine! He loved it and splashed around in his clothes. It was such a breakthrough! So after that I would always put him in the water IN his clothes. And then take them off after he'd been in the bath a few minutes. So funny. I think this is his first happy bath (notice his wet clothes in his bath) February 22 - so he's 8.5 months.
9 months
Frederick Hale
Weight: 16 lbs 13 oz. 5%
Height - 27.5 inches 20%
March 11
photo shoot with Aunt Kate entitled "dripping with class" :)
march 15
We love our Frolly Frog!!











5 comments:
Oh we do! We do love our Frolly Frog Freddy Bones!! He's so wonderful, I loved hearing all your little remembrances of him. So happy he finally decided to take baths. :)
Oh we do! We do love our Frolly Frog Freddy Bones!! He's so wonderful, I loved hearing all your little remembrances of him. So happy he finally decided to take baths. :)
P.S. one of your kids got blue eyes! amazing! I didn't manage to pull that off.
So cute. So, so cute.
Freddy my love!! There really is something so special about that sweet little guy. I definitely agree that he is super extra cuddly. I just want to squeeze him all the time!
Post a Comment