Luke wanted to make a video of him playing Minecraft and post it on our blog to get famous. Cause ya know, it's our blog. Ok, so watching other people play Minecraft -- boring right? But there is this dude Stampy that has like 2 million followers on YouTube just watching him play Minecraft. Strange. But Luke will watch it for hours. So, these are some videos for Truman, Charlie and Trace and Luke's other million followers.
Luke's first Minecraft video : A Love Garden for Mom
Lukesfirstminecraftvideo from katiehale on Vimeo.
Luke's second Minecraft video: Daddy World
20150407 172921 from katiehale on Vimeo.
4 comments:
I guarantee when the boys get home from school, they will watch these over and over! Generation gap for sure, don't get it.
Hee! I loved your love garden! And he has a world for his dogs! I just love his sweet little voice and I love that he made those videos. He is so awesome!!
Hee! I loved your love garden! And he has a world for his dogs! I just love his sweet little voice and I love that he made those videos. He is so awesome!!
Love to hear your comments, Luke, as you create beauty and order
Post a Comment