Lucy's Birthday Date:
Frozen the movie and frozen the ice cream.
talking to dad about life
Visit to Dad's Work:
I think this was the first time Maryanne was old enough to understand this was daddy's "wok" and just seemed beside herself with awe and excitement.
Lucy got a cavity filled and was a right champ about it
Valentine's Day:
Lucy's minion valentines for her Joy School
Luke's Ninjago Valentine's box for school
Valentine's play group
Luke's Elementary School Sweetheart Dinner & Dance
Luke and his ladies (Taylor and Emma Gail)
He was a great date. Aunt Kate told him to open all of my doors for me - which he did graciously. Until the end when he said - "ok, I'm tired of opening your doors for you now."
A Sunday
whose forlorn children are those? i guess a couple of them didn't like my photo shoot idea.
but they decided to cheer up. nice spunk luce.
Family Night Sparring

Lucy and Josh
whose forlorn children are those? i guess a couple of them didn't like my photo shoot idea.
but they decided to cheer up. nice spunk luce.
Family Night Sparring

Lucy and Josh
Joey's Birthday
He got a quick visit during work from Miss Maryanne and me with some balloons tied to some Funions. And then Thai Chicken Tacos for his dinner and Apple Fritters for his cake.
He got brain teaser games from his parents, scrubs and a subscription to Hucker Magazine (disc golf) from me and Mexican ice cream from the Wilsons. And an afternoon of birthday disc golf with his wife.
We took these 4 girls to see the local high school production of Beauty and the Beast. One of the young men in the ward was Gaston. The girls LOVED it.

















9 comments:
An elementary school "Sweetheart Dinner and Dance"?What a fun idea! Luke looks like the perfect gentleman. Sounds like he was, too, for 'most' of the night :) Wow, does he have the dance moves - even a knee slide! I can see why he attracts the ladies.
I just posted a comment and it came up "from Jake"? Guess he was the last one on our computer.
Love reading about those cute Tennessee kids!
So many things to comment on. I love the twinkie minions. I'm definitely copying that next year. Sweet Heart Dance??! Bon Lin is getting all warmed up and full of traditions! Love that! And finally thanks for inspiring me to catch up my blog. I will, I will!
Love the Sunday pics--both grumpy and happy. Your kids looks so sharp and coordinated. I also love the minion idea. Love love.
Well well! What a fine month February was, indeed! I loved so many of those pictures! The ones of your coordinating kiddos, presh!! And Lucy talking about life with Dad, double presh!! They really did that gym up fancy! I think we better go to that next year...Luke's moves were definitely top notch. Man o man, I really love your kids. And you guys too. Life in TN in Feb was so so good, all thanks to being your neighbor-cousins.
I love love LOVE these pics!! Your kids are just about the cutest around, EVER. Those forlorn faces...priceless.
How do you do it Katie! You're pregnant aren't you? man, I loved all the updates. I stole the pic of the minions onto my desktop before I even read the comments so I guess great mind think alike. My Emma was a minion for halloween so I double loved them. I loved Joey and the kids at work and you looked like a famous celebrity at the dance. Nice handsome luke too. So fun!
Where do I even begin? I loved everything about this post.
So cool that Lucy just gets to have her very own dad fill her cavity.
Love that you took Luke to the dance, and I maybe almost teared up looking at those pictures. What a special memory.
What a fun idea to take the girls to the high school play. Now I wish I had thought of that.
Your kids are soooo cute I can hardly stand it! Love the pics! Xo
Post a Comment