And we also love your dainty soft punches when you want to be in on the parent vs. kids pretend fights. You come up with your squnched face and say "punchya punchya!" It's so nice to have get some adorable soft punches in the midst of all the violence.
You always, always make us laugh. We have loved these last 3 lucyful years.
cut to commercial...
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND we're back! With another album Silly Songs with Lucy... volume 2! If you liked Silly Songs with Lucy: volume 1 , you looooooooooooooove this. (well, ya know...).
this album's hits include:
1. thoughtful abc's
2. hello, hello
3. mommy in the sky with diamonds
4. when i grow up
5. gratitude attitude (with special guests luke and maryanne hale on piano)
And this album also includes not one, but two Lucy originals.
6. possible titles for this track: "a pink dress" or "a witch button" or "presents to every people"
7. "it's my birthday already"
lucy sings part 2 from katiehale on Vimeo.
speaking of birthdays ---- stay tuned for a recap of afternoon tea and the magical night of dancing princesses as we celebrate 3 years of Lucy!
4 comments:
3 years of Lucy! I can't believe it! I'm glad you've blogged becuse we've missed so much! I love how much music is in your house!
man oh man! that was awesome! we laughed and laughed! my favorites were the dramatic pauses in the abc song, the witch button, and her cake frosting birthday song. :) so awesome! i think these will be shown when she wins her first grammy.
Hooray for songs with Lucy! I've been wondering when the ability to carry tunes shows up. Ethan will "sing" along when we sing, but just on one atonal pitch. Lucy's got great pitch! We'll see how long it takes Ethan to get there...
I think our favorite part was her expert bowing after each song, what talent!! She's a natural performer. :)
Post a Comment