"first day of school! first day of school!" - nemo OCTOBER 15, 2012
| wanted to make sure I could see his star wars peeps |
So, this preschool has a teacher and 10-15 "helpers", which are high school students. He loves the helpers and seems very happy every time I pick him up. I asked him how his first day went and he told me that he sat by a girl name Rian who laughed at everything he said and thought he was really funny. He has a sparkle in his eye and then said, "she laughed so hard that the school fell down!" I said, "Oh but it looked ok when I picked you up...?" "Oh, yeah, that is because they just hurried and built it back up before you got there... This is a REAL story mom." He comes home with new songs and skills and experiences. It's a strange and exciting feeling knowing your kid is having their own little life without you. I really like laying in bed with him at night and hearing his preschool adventure stories.
Oh and Luke was in a co-op preschool for 2 years that was never documented. It was a blast - with Charlotte, Max and Halle. Here is maybe the only picture I have of that little group.
![]() |
| vets: Luke, Max, Halle and Charlotte |
Sheri's...
Kate's ...
"Autumn" (phone pics)
![]() |
| making applesauce |
"When I grow up" (pics by kate)
.jpg)




2 comments:
i love this post.-kate (your little nemo quote insert i found really funny. you are just funny like that.)
and i laughed again at luke's "unbelievable" story. hee hee! love lucy's concentration face so much.
wish i would take time to do poor emme's hair more often. or mine.
Hooray for preschool!
Post a Comment