Thursday, May 17, 2012

Happy Mother's Day



8 comments:

Clint C. said...

I love your new cover photo! I love the quiz--those are my favorite Mother's day gifts. Trace dimed me out in his and said my favorite thing to do was let him watch his movies. 44 is not so bad ;). I love the word bubbles. I really miss you guys. We had a 90 degree day and I wanted to text you to hurry up and move to Utah so we can go boating on Pine View! Can you imagine how much fun we're going to have?

edith said...

Love the speech bubbles! And the banner photo--Maryanne looks like she's loving her big sibs. I want to see her! I get to soon, right?

Jenny said...

So I'm glad I got to know you better. I didn't know you were 44 and that fighting was your favorite thing to do. I learned about myself this Mother's Day too. Turns out my favorite thing to do, according to the survey filled out by the seven-year-old population in my home, is to sleep.

Jenny said...

(But at least I'm not 44. Last time I asked Andrew he said 25. So I'm feeling good about that.)

Jana said...

I love that Luke is shooting us all some Blue Steel. Impressive.

Robin said...

Oh my goodness, yet another post I'm going to make Evan read cuz he's just going to love your word bubbles. You are about the coolest cats on the planet, and your 3 (THREE!!!) kids are so beautiful!

victoria said...

I love that! Every bit.

victoria said...

I guess Maryanne is "Kachoo"?

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed