Sunday, April 15, 2012

Maryanne - 2 weeks






photos by Meggan Boston

5 comments:

kate said...

oh stop. just stop. she is killing me with her insufferable cuteness! can't wait can't wait can't WAIT to meet her!

Robin said...

OHHHH! I LOVE HER!!! She's beautiful, just like you!

Katie B. said...

She IS super cute. And tiny! How much did she weigh again? I'm jealous of the fancy photos. But one of Jeff's first year med-school class has offered his photographer wife's services to any of the 10 couples who have had babies this year, so I'll get some fancy pictures of my own eventually. Just have to decide when...

Rachel said...

I love her. Thanks for the announcement in the mail bff. It made me smile. =)

Rachel Murdock said...

She's so precious! Congratulations Songer Shimai!

Every story has a beginning...

Joey and Katie first met in Mr. Hawkes 3rd grade class at Valley Elementary. They became good friends in Jr. High and best friends in High School. Katie wrote to Joey on his mission in Tiajuana and Joey wrote to Katie later on her mission in Tokyo. Years later at the ripe old age of 25, these best friends finally fell in love... or maybe just realized they were already in love. They got married on January 22, 2004.

happy kids

FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed