Forrest City, Arkansas
July 17th 8:00 am.
1/3 mile swim, 13 mile bike and a 3 mile run
July 17th 8:00 am.
1/3 mile swim, 13 mile bike and a 3 mile run
We took this cheesy posed picture after the race
But then the race peeps were so nice and took pictures of us in action. As proof that we did it, they even put "proof" on all the pictures for us. How thoughtful.




This was Clint's first triathlon and he totally smoked us. Good job Clint.
DIV SEX SWIM SWIM TRAN BIKE BIKE BIKE TRAN RUN RUN RUN FINISH
PLACE PLC NAME AGE RANK TIME #1 RANK TIME MPH #2 RANK TIME PACE TIME CITY STATE
===== === =================== === ==== ======= ===== ==== ======= ==== ==== ==== ======= ===== ======= ==============
12 125 Clint Cresap 40 24 12:51 2:10 15 44:14 17.6 1:25 13 24:16 8:06 1:24:55 Arlington TN
18 145 Joseph Hale 32 19 13:22 2:10 18 44:01 17.7 1:32 16 26:29 8:50 1:27:32 Arlington TN
13 63 Katie Hale 32 15 14:23 2:39 18 53:29 14.6 0:44 9 28:10 9:24 1:39:23 Arlington TN
9 comments:
I'm linking this blog! Thanks for the history!
Nice blog design! And, it doesn't look much like Clint "smoked" either of you! You're all fast! Wow! Now I think I'll go climb back into bed.
only smoked joes by 3 minutes and you were close behind! how awesome you guys!! you all look sooooo healthy and fit and buff and stuff!
WAY TO GO ALL-STARS! You rock.
you are a smoking fast runner! and all else too. If only someone would have taken you under their wing to teach you soccer! you really missed your calling. i guess trialthete isn't bad, but high-school-soccer-player... now THAT would have been cool.
wow - you guys are so amazing. Way to be strong and tough and swimmy and bikey and ... runny. I would really think I was cool if I could do a triathlon and especially if I could do it as fast as you guys. Very impressed.
That's a great picture of you running, Katie. You have beautiful form.
I gotta say, as good as you looked on that bike, it doesn't even compare to how awesome you looked on your orange mamachari in a dress!!!! Way to go on the Tri! I just did my first marathon last week and think I'll do Tri in a month.
Katie that is an awesome running shot of you. Triathalons are cool, (ive never done one) but I am totally taking joey Mnt biking through the rain forest. A new bike shop just opened like 10 meters from our house that rents. I am going to maybe buy one.
Post a Comment