
Aren't they awesome?
So, -- here's lotsa pictures from the fun...

All 13 rooms were semi-close on the ship and some had adjoining rooms. We were all chillin in Jenny & Mike's room which was adjoined to Wendy & Chad's room and Joey and I demonstrated our bed to bed jumping techniques. Mom didn't even tell us not to jump on the bed. (by the way, it was great being the "kids" of the group. going from being a parent every day to being a kid - look at joey's face. that's not a responsible dentist / daddy face. ahhh, such a nice break.)
First stop: Grand Cayman -


Second Stop: Roatan

3rd stop: Belize (Mayan Ruins)


4th stop: Cozumel (Joey scuba dove and Katie flew home to the kids)
the in-laws
fine dining. i think i ordered the warm chocolate melting cake every single night.
Joey's brother Mike performed as Elvis in the last big show.
Singing "Do you 'still' love me" from Fiddler on the Roof as Barbara and Phil.
The sister-in-laws

Hale Family 2010 (hey fam - do we have a clearer pic of this?)
Favorite thing of the trip was the night we had a program for Mom & Dad. We had family trivia and listened as Mom & Dad reminisced their years together and the kids growing up. When the sisters sang - I looked at Joey's mom's face and her eyes were glistening. What a wonderful thing it must be to have raised such a family. I hope I can gather as much as possible from her example and someday feel a portion of what she does.
Happy 50th Anniversary!!
6 comments:
Isn't belize amazing?! That was one of my favorite trips.
Nice post, Katie! Yeah, my parents are awesome.
I'm glad to see that some of your scuba pictures have lines like ours did. That means it's the cameras' malfunction, not ours!
And right dismin (wv) I gotta go decipher some toddler speak.
Hooray for that trip - and that post! It was super good.
wonderfee! ahh, where to next?
It seems like that would not have been much fun at all. That's too bad that you had to go through it all, just because jo's parents are old. he he he. "sucks to be you."
they really are a cute couple, aren't they? AND DO YOU KNOW WHO ELSE IS CUTE? You. Beyond cute. You're a hottie. Well played Kate! GO U.S.A.!
Joey looks like Mr. Bean in the group photo with kissing parents.
And you look like a cardboard cutout that Karen is holding up in the in-law picture.
And I was disturbed that Lisa was getting so friendly with an Elvis impersonator until I read the subtitle.
And I love Sarah's dress. Very pretty.
Post a Comment